GOgroove SonaVERSE UTR USB Powered Speaker System with Transforming Satellites
Frequently Asked Questions
SonaVERSE UTR does not power on
- Please make sure that USB power cable is connected to a functional powered USB port on your computer or to an AC USB adapter.
- Do other devices plugged into the same USB port work, what about if you plug a device into an AC USB adapter?
- Try the SonaVERSE UTR in different USB ports and try a different AC USB adapter if you have one available.
- Does plugging into a different USB port allow the SonaVERSE LBR to power on?
Sound coming from the SonaVERSE UTR is distorted
- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music file can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Are all songs being listened to distorted with static or only some of them?
- Please make sure that your MP3 file size and quality are to your expectations. Sometimes a small file will distort at high volume. Using high quality MP3 files that are larger in size will provide better sound quality.
- Does playing different file sizes yield different results?
- Please try turning the volume down on your computer, and then on the SonaVERSE UTR until there is no more distortion.
- Does turning down the volume solve the problem?
- The Satellite speakers can be used in soundbar or separate configurations. Slide to connect or disconnect. Avoid pressing the speaker grills.
- Does setting up in different configurations change the distortion?
- Keep your audio device at 80-90% volume for best sound transmission.
- Allow 8 hours playtime for speaker wear-in for best sound.
- Does this clear the audio now?
Volume on the SonaVERSE UTR is low or there is no sound
- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your media device's headphone port. Make sure that the volume on your media device is enabled and not muted.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Note that the UTR comes with both a 3.5mm audio cable and an RCA Subwoofer Cable
- Please ensure that the 3.5mm cable is plugged into your computer while the RCA cable is connected to the subwoofer.
- Does this allow you to hear audio now?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your media device as well as on the SonaVERSE UTR. To adjust volume on the SonaVERSE UTR, turn the volume control wheel clockwise increase volume counter-clockwise to decrease volume.
- Does changing the volume on the speaker or the connected media device allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
- Please try the speakers with another media device. If possible try another computer, or you can use the included AC USB adapter to power the speakers, and then plug the 3.5 jack into a tablet, smartphone, or mp3 player.
- Do the speakers work when plugged into another media source?
Use the link(s) below to download software and manuals for your selected product.
Still Need Help?
If you've exhausted the above resources and haven't found what you are looking for, we've got you covered. Please login and register your product to get further support from our Customer Solutions department.