Infiltrate Gaming Keyboard
ENHANCE INFILTRATE LED Gaming Keyboard - 9 Lighting Modes with Soundwave Lighting Activation
Frequently Asked Questions
No power when Infiltrate Keyboard is plugged in
- While your computer is running, insert the USB plug. The drivers will automatically install. After being notified that the driver installation is complete, the keyboard is ready for use.
- Does your computer recognized the keyboard and does it power on and work
- Try plugging the keyboard in to another USB port.
- Does changing to a different USB port power the Keyboard on?
- The USB connection cable may not be securely plugged into the active USB port; inspect and unplug then plug in.
- Does disconnecting the USB cord then reinserting the cord solve the problem?
- Try restarting the computer with the keyboard plugged in.
- Does your computer recognize the keyboard now?
Please contact customer support at 1.866.796.7324 for further assistance in troubleshooting.
Infiltrate back lights not working
Customer mode allows the individual color selection of 6 zones. When computer is powered OFF, customer mode RESETS to factory default setting.
- Hold the FN key and press 7 twice to enter customer mode
- Press FN+ arrow Up/Down to change color
- Press FN+ arrow Right/Left to move between zones
- Hold FN key and press 7 twice to save settings
Key Combination/Function Lists
Please see below for the many combinations and special key functions for the Infiltrate Keyboard
Use the link(s) below to download software and manuals for your selected product.
Still Need Help?
If you've exhausted the above resources and haven't found what you are looking for, we've got you covered. Please login and register your product to get further support from our Customer Solutions department.