Theorem Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
ENHANCE Theorem Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Backlit LED RGB Blue Switches
Frequently Asked Questions
Theorem back lights are not working
The Enhance Theorem keyboard software is required to customize your Macros, game modes, and LED color options. To download the software, please visit enhancegaming.com/support and select your product from Drivers and Downloads.
(see image below)
- If the lights are still not able to come on, unplug and plug back in to USB port and try restarting the computer.
- Do the LEDs illuminate now?
- Please try a different USB port to see if you are able to see the LEDs
- Does changing USB ports help?
Key Combination/Functions List
Please see the many key combinations and functions on your Theorem Keyboard:
How do I program a new game mode on the Theorem Keyboard?
Program new game mode:
When a Game Mode is selected, specific keys will illuminate.
Game modes FN + 1 through FN + 5 are customizable. To record a game mode:
1. Press FN + 1, FN + 2, FN + 3, FN + 4 or FN + 5.
2. Press FN + HOME to begin recording.
3. Press the desired keys. Press each key multiple times to change its color.
4. Press FN + HOME to save.
No power when Theorem Keyboard is plugged in
While your computer is running, insert the USB plug. The drivers will automatically install. After being notified that the driver installation is complete, the keyboard is ready for use.
- While your computer is running, insert the USB plug. The drivers will automatically install. After being notified that the driver installation is complete, the keyboard is ready for use.
- Does your computer recognized the keyboard and does it power on and work.
- Try plugging the keyboard in to another USB port.
- Does changing to a different USB port power the Keyboard on?
- The USB connection cable may not be securely plugged into the active USB port; inspect and unplug then plug in.
- Does disconnecting the USB cord and then reinserting the cord solve the problem?
- Try restarting the computer with the keyboard plugged in.
- Does your computer recognize the keyboard now?
Please call Customer Support at 1.866.796.7324 for further assistance should the troubleshooting not resolve the issue.
Use the link(s) below to download software and manuals for your selected product.
Still Need Help?
If you've exhausted the above resources and haven't found what you are looking for, we've got you covered. Please login and register your product to get further support from our Customer Solutions department.