ENHANCE SB2 2.0 Speakers
ENHANCE SB2 High Excursion Computer Speakers with LED Lights - Red
Frequently Asked Questions
Enhance SB2 does not power on
- Please make sure that USB power cable is connected to a functional powered USB port on your computer.
- Do other devices plugged into the same port work?
- Try the Enhance SB2 in different USB ports.
- Does plugging into a different USB port allow the Enhance SB2 to power on?
Sound coming from the Enhance SB2 is distorted
- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music file can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Are all songs being listened to distorted with static or only some of them?
- Please make sure that your MP3 file size and quality are to your expectations. Sometimes a small file will distort at high volume. Using high quality MP3 files that are larger in size will provide better sound quality.
- Does playing different file sizes yield different results?
- Please try turning the volume down on your computer, and then on the Enhance SB2 until there is no more distortion.
- Does turning down the volume solve the problem?
Volume of the Enhance SB2 is low or there is no sound
- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your computer’s headphone or speaker port for sound and that the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the computer for power. Make sure that your computer’s head phone volume is enabled and not muted.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your computer as well as on the Enhance SB2. To adjust volume on the Enhance SB2, roll the volume control wheel towards the (+) of the speaker to increase volume or towards the (-) to decrease volume.
- Does changing the volume on the Enhance SB2 or the computer allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
LEDs are not illuminating
- The Enhance SB2 uses the LED light button to power ON or OFF the speaker lights.
- Does pressing the button located underneath the light bulb symbol help illuminate the LEDs?
- Please ensure that the SB2 is in fact connected to power via USB port.
- Is there power to the SB2?
- Can you see the LEDs now that there is power?
Use the link(s) below to download software and manuals for your selected product.
Still Need Help?
If you've exhausted the above resources and haven't found what you are looking for, we've got you covered. Please login and register your product to get further support from our Customer Solutions department.